From: d w <eze...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 3:56:45 PM
To: talk-us@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Talk-us] Highway exit renumbering

Hi all,

I'm a bit new to mapping on OSM. A highway in Rhode Island (I-295) is getting
renumbered, and I have no idea how to tag the old exit numbers. I looked for
guidance on the wiki and some mailing list archives, but couldn't find it. My
assumption that old exit numbers should be tagged with k=old_ref. Is this right?

Thanks!