Hi Mateusz,
You are right that I raised the issue of the green fill for leisure=park
because it is being used for large, wild protected lands, where it
causes problems for "natural" and "landcover" tagging. If mappers only
used it for smallish, low-protection, usually urban parks, as the wiki
defines, it wouldn't be such a problem since these parks are usually
mainly grass anyway, and no-one bothers to define them in detail with
"natural=*" or "landcover=*".

So, yes, the problem arises in what I think is tagging for the renderer.
And yes, that means it's really not the renderer's problem. Agreed..

On the other hand, one could argue that since the natural=*, landcover=*
(and even landuse=*) tags exist, why should we be providing another,
special way of fill-coloring parks (even small urban parks)? It would be
more consistent to use the same set of landcover tags for ALL park-type
and protected areas. And it's really no big inconvenience for mappers to
add landuse=grass (or whatever) to their definition of a small urban
park. (Incidentally, the other leisure=* areas that are provided with a
fill-color (garden, playground, dog_park,..) are almost guaranteed to be
small, and a single color fill is no problem)

I'm not sure what you meant about the national_park borders... I'm
sorry. Could you clarify?

I stayed away from "boundary=national_park" and "leisure=nature_reserve"
topic so as not to muddy the water in my original note. But I think it's
true that there is also tagging for the renderer going on with these
tags too - to force boundary rendering for "boundary=protected_area"
which isn't there at present.

Briefly, my personal preference (for what it's worth), assuming
rendering is added at some point for "boundary=protected_area", would be
to drop rendering for "boundary=national_park" and
"leisure=nature_reserve" as well (as I'm suggesting for "leisure=park").
The "boundary=national_park" tag is redundant, given
"boundary=protected_area and protect_class=2 and
protection_title=national_park". IMHO, it could be deprecated. I don't
have an opinion on "leisure=nature_reserve". Maybe there's some value to
keeping it as part of the set of "leisure=*" values that describe
facilities for human recreation, but it doesn't need to explicitly render.

I should add that my comments are based only on experiences of my local
neck of the woods (CA State, and maybe the west coast of the US). I know
you have to consider requirements from all over..
Thanks for reading this far..