The Belgian community lives now mostly on Riot, we do have an IRC
bridge and different channels to discuss dev or landuse related stuff.

The main drawback is the lack of threads (ever tried to follow 2
discussions taking place at the same time, let alone read was said
during the day ?). The not so great search  is another problem.

But for a quick question (with a photo) it's great.

just my .5 cent