Yes, this is correct.  name=* is only the name.  Ideally, the ref=* tag
should be *supplemental* to a proper route relation at this point
(especially in Indiana, where I am aware of a *nine-way* concurrency,
something ref=* just doesn't handle very elegantly at all in even the
slightest stretch of the imagination.