As Paul said, it depends on the type of road.  In Georgia, the signage
has been the brown keystone one for roads that mere mortal cars can
drive on:
https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/HD_cjbQunrGWEQCViX-Now

And the vertical ones with FS on them for people with more advanced vehicles:
https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/3Il7nk3S4MuMX9jR_SIQnw

And, as I said, their IVR map uses NF for all of them....

--jack