To be honest, I have a level of indifference to improvements here because I have
seen so much variety or exceptions to the rule. In the area that I live there
are state parks that have been turned into city / suburban parks. There is a
city / urban park that has been turned into a state park.

There are county parks that function like state parks with camping. There are
county parks that are not any different than city parks in what they look like
and some are in suburban areas.

There are also township parks to consider. They often have ball fields, a
playground and a picnic shelter. They are not any different in look or
appearance except where they are located. With time and development, townships
then sometimes turn into cities / suburbs so how does that change the park?

Maybe there are improvements that can be made. It is just that there is so much
variety to deal with.

Thanks,

Doug Peterson