If there are GIS-savvy people who are authoritative (even -ish) regarding Great
Lakes Circle Tours (Bicycle), please drop a line maybe here or maybe at
https://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Lake_Michigan_Circle_Tour_Bicycle_Route.  (Which is
believed largely correct, though around Traverse City there are some sketchy
portions).

In my mind, these are a bit vague and hazy though they (4 out of 5 lakes have
routes or all 5?) seem real enough, with signs, a consistent set of
logo/graphics, T-shirts, fans....  Some contact of GIS-ish folks who have
something to say about where the routes are would be good; thanks if OSM makes
this connection.

In short, we're OK with Lake Michigan Circle Tour, what about all of the Great
Lakes?

These seem somewhere around or between rcn (where now) and quasi-national ncn
(maybe 4 become international?)  That's maybe another topic for another thread.

SteveA