On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 5:45 PM stevea <stevea...@softworkers.com> wrote:

> I think we need both as well.  I've been doing this while watching the
evolution of how we best do this as I participate in a "do our best, always
better" efforts to accomplish this.  Even now!

> The idea of the first kind is simply a relation with a focus on the / a
polygon with the outer (-most) membership.  The idea of the second kind is
one of these plus a carefully crafted inner membership, often made up of a
complex inholding distribution containing many sometimes complex themselves
inner polygons.
Thanks Steve for your insightful comments.

I was thinking just create separate polygons for inholdings, tagged with
access=private and possibly ownership=private

Mike