That wiki page was helpful. In one set of cases the change was from
highway=cycleway on the way to highway=footway and adding footway=crossing. In
another set it added highway=crossing to the intersection node. It looks like
from the crossing wiki that the tagging should really be on the node. Way can
be tagged as a crossing but it seems discouraged. The footway wiki indicates
footway=crossing should also be on the node.

Thanks,

Doug

Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@tutanota.com> wrote ..