All,

I fixed this boundary relation and also one neighboring town (Wheeling, IL)
using the Cook County, Illinois GIS as the data source, and re-used all of
the original boundary relations.  Unfortunately it appears that all of Cook
County needs to be updated to reflect the county GIS data (found here:
https://hub-cookcountyil.opendata.arcgis.com/pages/boundary-open-data).
Those census polygons are fairly close, but different.  The two border
towns I checked just north in Lake County appear to line up perfectly with
the Cook County data so this might just be a Cook County issue.  This is a
start but there's lots of work to do there.