On 21 November 2013 04:37, John <john....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Grant,
>
> 1) I really like the live map. I have been looking for a browser based map
> showing live buses!! I am sitting on the bus now and it is accurate
> including buses going in the opposite direction. Sometimes it is less good
> but then GT buddy and the official GT app show the same lack of data.
>
> Slight glitch is that update times are exactly two hours fast when clicking
> on a bus. Pretty obvious what they should be so no problem.

I have improved the reliability and the timestamp bug:
http://firefishy.com/tmp/bus/

I really must get my act together and finish the "Bus countdown"
site... to show ETA for next bus at any particular stop.

I plan to launch the site publicly soon. Name suggestions appreciated.
Ideas: bus-stop.co.za, next-bus.co.za, next-stop.org.za.....

/ Grant