Yeah, good point, the zone is very objectionable now, I don't go on it as
much, from j.j.d.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Caitlin H
Sent: 27 June 2006 15:49
To: talk2
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Laptop Monitors

Lol, that's a good point, too. The kids peeking thing. I wont' really be
bringing the laptp to school, but theoretically, if people at home are
looking over my shoulder, that could be annoying. Even though i don't go on
any objectionable sites or anything. Well I guess the zone could be
considered objectionable, now. Lol. But anyway, thanks Vanjy!