To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 3:53 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List site back up

wow, Chris; this was harsh!
I can understand you guys being annoyed if someone is displaying obsessive behaviour but it's an internet radio station; not as if she is stalking anyone! Isn't the point of these stations to have listeners, callers and fans? I did like Derek's quote though; that when she calls into Patrick's show she goes "ga ga" (or something), but if she was seriously harassing him, I'm sure he'd react accordingly.
Right now, I see no problem especially if she's contributing financially.
OK there may be some history I certainly don't know about but is bullying the way to go here?
Cheers!