To: talk2
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List site back up

I don't think it was harsh, I think it was realistic. I wouldn't call it
bulling, it was commenting and he could have easily defend him self, not
like he's denied right to post on this list. I am sure if I was Patrick I
would be quite annoied personally and I would call it on the verge of
stawlking, not quite stawlcking yet, beside, I think it's just quite side
(see my other message posted last night).
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: vanja121