  From: Vanja Sudar
  To: talk2
  Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 1:24 AM
  Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Fwd: Strange but True Facts

  Wow...was that really that long ago? I guess it was..hmm it must be because
just look at the date of the message. Wow, it feels like lot less than that
though..where did all the time go. How did that happen! Wow I clicked on the
attachment and looky I even had a different signature there. It quotes phone
number:
  Phone: 08701993565wow it does exist, except for some reason now they have
this automated thing that says: thank you for calling, please hold, before it
connects you and then it rings once at the phone end before actually diverting
it self to whatever number I decided to divert it, which currently is
mylandline. I hope I can remember where the hell I bought the number so I know
how to divert it to another number should I wish so or divert it to something
or somewhere else, or to the voicemail, or turn it off, or something...oh OK I
found it, good.

  Well OK, maybe this hasn't livened up the list, but at least it caused me to
wrote this weird random message.

  P.s this is not a one liner.

  Hmm, obviously if you were dialling it from outside UK you'd dial +44 and
omit the 0. I wonder if that number still works? I bought it from this company
like 4 years ago...let's see if it still exists and works.
  Vanja
  http://www.sudar.co.uk
  MSN messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  AIM: vanja121