My spell checker suggests that the word should be: sopranos
That just clarifies everything! If you guys keep file sharing, the RIAA is going to send several sopranos to the Office Of The CIO, and they're going to keep singing and singing until the CIO has to turn over student information just to get some quiet. Eoither that, or they're going to send over those scarry italians fom that tv show.
Patrick Perdue wrote:
On 3/29/2007, 7:04:00 PM EDT, Derek stood under the lawn sprinkler, and
lamented:

Actually, I don't think the university should be afraid of receiving any
supeanas.

Well, I'm sure TJ's grammatical skills pass quite nicely there. No one
will notice, at any rate. Hey, TJ; maybe you should write these things up?

-- -- Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)475-4004
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>