Speaking of mp3 players, does anyone know whether it would work to use
rockbox to read textfiles on an ipod? I'm pretty sick of having to create
stupid mp3 files of eloquence reading books to put on my bookport (I can't
stand doubletalk!) If not, does anyone know of a really small device that has
the capacity to read text files using a decent quality synth (dectalk,
eloquence etc?) i'm thinking a pocket pc cell phone would allow me to do this,
but i'm worried about battery life since i'm  planning on using this while
traveling. any suggestions would be much appreciated.I can't believe that given
the popularity of eloquence, the blindness  industry hasn't caught on and given
us a device with this functionality.
tasha