Can you believe I keep email around like this? This is ooold! See below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 1997 4:40 AM
To: Mary Ann
Subject: And now, your sick joke of the day. (fwd)

A masked man walks into a sperm bank, points a gun at the woman behind
the counter and shouts, "open the safe!"
  "But this is not a real bank!" the woman replies "it's a *sperm* bank."
  "Open the safe or I'll shoot!" the man shouts. The woman, now
terrified, opens the safe. "Now take one of the bottles and drink it.",
he says.
  "But sir, these are sperm samples!" the woman replies. "Just drink it
or I'll shoot!"  The woman opens the bottle and drinks the lot.
  "Now take another bottle and drink it." "But sir, I just drank one!"
"Drink another one or I'll shoot you!"
  The woman has no alternative and drinks a second bottle. When she has
emptied it the man now takes off his mask and the woman is surprised to
see the robber is her husband.
  "Now you see, Honey", he says, "it isn't so difficult, is it?"

The Bride
     A bride walks into a wedding gown shop and says she would like a

white wedding dress. The dress maker says, "Is this your first marriage?"

     She replies, "No, it will be my fourth."

     "Your fourth| You can't wear a white gown, you should go with pink,

or beige, but not white," the dress maker says.

     "Sure, I can wear white, I'm still a virgin."

     "How is that so?"  asks the dress maker.

     The woman says, "My first husband was a gynecologist and all he

wanted to do was look at it. My second husband was a psychologist and all

he wanted to do was to talk about it. My third husband was a Stamp

Collector... GOD I MISS HIM"

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.