On 8/19/2007, 9:28:52 AM EDT, Brandon ran through an abandoned tunnel, shouting:

> Not having access to the one used in JFW, I
> can't say if bada and beta sound the same or if this guy was just an idiot.

Must have been. Even the stupid Jaws eloquence isn't that screwed up,
which is saying a lot.
Tell him to go die properly, and then try again.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(336)698-4417
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva