Ya know, I used to absolutely hate it in the older versions, totally refused ever to use it, then I got a talx phone, that just happened to have a Britttish (or whatever it's meant to be) accent, and I got so used to it, that now the American one, just grates on me. Granted it is much more accurate, but the Brittish one doesn't sound quite so much like an American trying to be English as it used to, and I'm just kinda used to it now. I do agree though that the American one does sound far more natural.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.