  From: Amy Billman
  To: talk2
  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:55 PM
  Subject: The Talk2 List Sending test message.

  Hello!
  It would be awesome if some really nice soul would respond so that I know
that my attempts to stop the stupid spam filtering have worked.

  Much appreciated!  *smiles*
  "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
  --Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
  Amy Billman