  From: Amy Billman
  To: talk2
  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:33 PM
  Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Sending test message.

  Yeah well I don't willingly use spam filters.

  My isp has one that all of a sudden started filtering out stuff I wanted, and
now the problems I had with subscribing here were the fault of gmail.
  What's jacked up and just really really odd though, is that I've been trying
to subscribe for like forever and with my gmail account, and only one of them
even made it into even the spam folder to be filtered back in as "not spam."
duhrhrhrhr.
  Ah well.
  "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
  --Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
  Amy Billman
  Email:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]