From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Amy
Billman
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 3:53 AM
To: talk2
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Amy KeyChain

*laughing*

I couldn't have said it any better myself!

Cluck, cluck, cluck!

Oh--and Doug,
perhaps as punishment for your--hen-hater personality of late, we should set
up a Mani-marathon on TBRN.  I'm talking an extremely long Barry Manilow
music playing fest!  All Barry, all, the, time!
Before avid listeners begin grumbling, be quiet, or the hens" will peck at
you!
Listeners of Mary Ann's show and knowledge of Doug's hehheh  "liking" not,
for Barry Manilow will understand.
That'll teach ya to be a hen hater!

In closing, may I say:
Cluck, cluck to all, and have a clucking awesome day!
I'm getting the cluck out of here!

"Follow your bliss, and the universe will open doors where there were only
windows."
Joseph Campbell
Amy Billman
Email: