To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Amy KeyChain

He is also responsible for letting us know that like a good neighbor, state farm is there. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Ann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 10:06 AM

There not nothin wrong with meeee! wah! You people! *major pouts*

Just for the record, would you guys like to know why, I like him? Hehehehhe. I'll tell ya. I like the arrangement and instrumentation of his music. I like his cord structures also. There are times in my life where I associate specific songs that are his. Some of them tell a story. Some of them just feel good. And I think he has done something right in order to be able to pull in any musician he wants, to work on albums with him. He has been in the industry for over 30 years and still manages to keep going. Many artists cannot claim such things. His singing isn't all that great, I will give you that. But it's what is behind the music for me.

Not that I felt I had to defend myself to anyone cuz I am who I am and that's that. But I just wanted to see where I would end up going with this. Heheheheh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Langley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>