On 11/21/2007, 4:15:53 AM EDT, Mary Ann quoted:

I honestly can see this one being the case:

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a

change in your circumstances."

--Department of Social Services, Greenville , South Carolina

OK, maybe in Greenville, but if the social services department comes out and officially says "May god bless you", then, well, that's not very politically correct, now is it? You might have just offended said purported dead person! Oh god, how could you live with yourself after that? The soul be damned, and he/she will come back to haunt you for years while you're behind your desk in that abysmal                 little office filling out paperwork and being generally boring. Actually, that might make your job more interesting if you're a social worker.

-- --

Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)

KE4DYI

Greensboro, NC

website: http://www.pdaudio.net

home: +1(336)698-4417

Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583

e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

aim: noaptiva

This message originally sent in reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 8:57 AM EST.

Did you miss a message? Well, don't. http://www.mail-archive.com/talk2%40andrelouis.com/ has it for you. Never miss a Talk2 message again.