Amy that, was, fun nyyyy! Sorry for the one-liner, but gees!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amy Billman
  To: talk2
  Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 4:36 PM
  Subject: The Talk2 List A funny.

  Two women friends had gone for a girl's night out.  Both were Faithful and
loving wives,however they had gotten over-enthusiastic on the wine coolers.
  Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to pee, so they stopped in the
cemetery. One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought she would take
  off her panties and use them. Her friend, however was wearing a rather
expensive pair of panties and did not want to do that. She was lucky enough to
squat
  down next to a grave that had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she proceeded
to wipe with that
  After the girls did their business they proceeded to go home. The next day
one of the women's husbands was concerned that his normally sweet and innocent
  wife was still in bed hung over, so he phoned the other husband and said,
"These girl nights have got to stop!  I'm starting to suspect the worst..my wife
  came home with no panties!!"
  That's nothing" said the other husband, "Mine came to bed with a card stuck
to her ass that said.....
  "From all of us at the Fire Station. We'll never forget you."

  "When I was laying up dreaming, I felt like I could just stay there and dream
forever. But that's the thing, it's a DREAM! And that's all it was gonna be if
I kept my eyes closed and laid there. So, I opened my eyes, got up out of bed,
came back to reality and went out and pursued my dreams." - Alex Butterfield
  Amy Billman
  Email:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Messenger ID: