Still good.....
A jumbo  jet is making its final approach toTampa Airport.
The pilot comes on the  intercom, "This is your Captain. We're on our final
descent into
Tampa.  I want  to thank you for flying with us today and hope you enjoy your
Stay in the  Tampa Bay area".

He forgets to switch off the intercom.
Now the whole  plane can hear his conversation from the cockpit.
The copilot can be  heard saying to the pilot,  "So, Skip, whatcha got planned
while we're in  Tampa?"
"Well," says the Skipper,  "first I'm gonna check into the hotel, take  a big
crap....then I'm gonna take that new stewardess with the huge tits out  for
dinner....  I'm gonna wine and dine her, take her back to my room and  give her
a ride on the baloney pony all night long. "

Aghast and  amused, everyone on the plane hears this and immediately begins
looking up and  down the aisle, trying to figure out who this new stewardess
is that the  pilot's talking about.
Meanwhile, the new stewardess is seated at the very back  of the plane.
She is so embarrassed that she starts running toward  the cockpit to turn the
intercom off.

Halfway down the aisle, she  trips over an old lady's bag and down she goes.

The old lady leans over and  says: "No need to hurry, dear. He's gotta land the
plane and take a shit  first."

"When I was laying up dreaming, I felt like I could just stay there and dream
forever. But that's the thing, it's a DREAM! And that's all it was gonna be if
I kept my eyes closed and laid there. So, I opened my eyes, got up out of bed,
came back to reality and went out and pursued my dreams." - Alex Butterfield
Amy Billman
Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Messenger ID: