----- BLIND MAN IN A BIKER BAR
A blind man wanders into an all girls biker bar by mistake.
He finds his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee.
After sitting there for awhile, he yells to the server, "Hey, you wanna hear a
blond joke?"
The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky voice the
woman next to him says,
"Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is only fair -- given that you're
blind -- that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blond girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blond girl.
3. I'm a 6 foot tall, 175 lb. blond woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blond and a professional weightlifter.
5. The la dy to your right is blond and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"
The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head,and mutters,
"No... Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

"Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends, for it is one of God's
best gifts. It involves many things, but above all, the power of going out of
one's self, and appreciating whatever is noble and loving in another." --Thomas
Hughes
Amy Billman
Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]