  From: Mary Ann
  To: talk2
  Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 1:48 PM
  Subject: The Talk2 List Kickin' Back with Mary Ann - the Birthday Edition

  Hi all.

  Tuesday is my birthday and given such things, I thought it would be fun to
share it with all of you. Come with a peace of cake and your birthday stories.

  You can share in my birthday celebration my kickin' back with me tonight at 9
PM Eastern time.

  http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg

  See you then,
  Mary Ann
  e-mail and MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Join me for Kickin' Back with Mary Ann every Sunday night from 9 to 11 PM
Eastern time.
  To learn more, visit
  http://www.tbrn.net/maryann