On 2/17/2008, 3:39:11 PM EST, Amy swiped her tail across the dirty playground,
and said:

> Are these fictitious or actual certs, or does that mean something else?

Yeah, they're certs, out of date though they may be. MCP=Microsoft Certified
Professional (in this case, just boring old Windows 2000 Professional).
CNA=Certified Novell Administrator (4.11).
I am a bad person, and have not updated these credentials since 2002.
But, I can probably get a job providing tech support for an ISP in a
third world country with what I've got now, so that's something I guess.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(336)698-4417
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva

This message originally sent in reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Sunday, February
17, 2008 at 6:43 PM EST.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.