Hey all

  March 2, 2008 marked the one hundred seventy-second anniversary of Texas'
formal declaration of independence.  So being the stereotypical proud Texan
that I am, we here at the John Zone will be probing deep into the vaults for
many a Texan-related recording to celebrate, both novelty and serious alike.
Also featured this week will be an episode of The Red Green Show and more
amusing out takes from these praise band rehearsals of mine.  It should be a
fun show, and ideally one that doesn't last until 2 in the morning.  But in
case it does, point your media player of choice to
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg tonight beginning at 9PM Eastern Time, 2AM
GMT, or 3PM NZDT.