I do believe that I have the same version as you.
Oh well, I'll have a look tomorrow to see if there are any updates.
I know I've used this version of said plugin from the middle of 06 to this point with no issues.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List weather bad times

Well, I have a Miranda weather issue but not that one. The stations all
show up in the contact list, but everything is n/a. Here is my local
forecast, for example:
Feel-Like: N/A
Pressure: N/A
Wind: N/A
Humidity: N/A
Dew Point: N/A
Visibility: N/A

Sun Rise: N/A
Sun Set: N/A

5 Days Forecast:
 /  %,
 /  %,
 /  %,
 /  %,
 /  %,

Really quite useless. Perhaps it's time to update that particular plugin? The version I have is pretty old.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.