Here's a bit of an update:

I got the latest Miranda weather plugin from the addons sight, which is
copyright 2002/2008, and a few more INI files that I didn't have before.
I can only get locations to come up in search through the weather.com
thingy, and it only shows my non-existent conditions as offline contacts
now. None of the other search INI's seem to do anything at all. I tried
Yahoo! weather, accuweather and weather underground.
So, if you look in your offline contacts, you'll probably see a bunch of N/A
weather for your location as well.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.