Sounds not saying hello? Hmm. Sounds don't usually talk to you unless you explicitly tell them to. I have no sounds that "hello" at me, because I personally find the concept rather offensive.

Dumb question: have you actually assigned any events? There are none assigned by default, unless you're using a pre-packaged Miranda, like the one Andre has been passing around for the last couple of years.

rainee wrote:
I finally got Miranda set up on this computer. I figured it'd be less of a resource hog than Windows Live. Now if I can figure out how to get the sounds saying hello on it. And yes, my "enable sound events" is checked. Figured I'd let y'all know, since I was meowing at some of you about not being able to get my MSN to connect. And of course, it was something ridiculously simple. I told you I was technologically dense. *Smile*

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.

Patrick Perdue (MCP, NCNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC