First and foremost I must open this sort of trailer by offering my congratulations to Andre and Kirsten on the birth of their son, Jacob Peter Louis, born yesterday at 6:58 AM BST with a weight of 10.6 LBs. For those who haven't, I encourage you to offer up your well wishes when you can. With a baby boy that big, his parents will need all the well wishes they can get, I'd imagine. Next, I feel the need to preface this promotion by letting everyone know that The Beyond Radio Network has not fallen down on itself. Due to the actions of a few jerks from China who had nothing better to do over in the land of Hu, archives and autimation have been taken down throughout the course of the rest of September to prevent any additional costs on data and bandwidth and such. Therefore in honor of their sudden, but malevolent, interest in the network, tonight's edition of The John Zone will pay tribute to them in the most sardonic way possible. (The availability of show archives will resume on October 1. In the meantime, consult each show broadcaster for any desired archive, as most of us plan to post September broadcasts on personal or alternate servers for the next week or two.) A recent series of Twitterings from two of the station's most beloved and elderly Sacramentons posed the very interesting question of what tracks could comprise the ultimate "music to poop by" playlist. I have my own selections of course, but tonight I encourage listeners young and old, black or white, regular or not so regular to tune in with suggestions of your own. I know that few of the usual listeners are even remotely interested in the sports world. However the Dallas Cowboys suffered a loss at the first regular season game held at the new billion dollar Cowboys Stadium this past Sunday evening at the hands of the New York Giants. Never missing an opportunity to open myself up to on-air ridicule, this is another chance for those of you in Yankee territory to give this Texan a hard time, as the game was not decided until literally the last eight seconds of the fourth quarter. If not for the supply of chicken wings and roasted peanuts, I would have cried. Finally The John Zone celebrates several notable September 22 birthdays: including Emilie Autumn, 30; Mystikal, 39; Matt Sharp of Weezer, 40; Joan Jett and Andrea Bocelli, 51; Toni Basil, 66; and Jeremiah Wright, 69; as well as Bulgarian and Malian Independence Day. Your requests, comments, and fizzy drinks are as always welcome. So tune in tonight to http://listen.tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg.m3u beginning at 6PM EDT, 5PM CDT, 3PM PDT, 11PM BST, and Wednesday at midnight CEST, 8AM CST, 10AM NZST, and noon CKT, and let's kick off the change of seasons the way such autumnal equinoxes were meant to be celebrated!

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.