Please read carefully, the email address. Please note carefully, the fact it is not a google address, and then giggle very gently with your head to the ground, in a public place.

From: GOOGLE.COM <google.com_2...@live.com>
on Monday, March 15, 2010 8:15 PM

Stamford New Road,
Altrincham Cheshire,
WA14 1EP
London,
United Kingdom.

Winning No: GUK/877/798/2009
Ticket No: GUK/699/33/2009
Notification Date: 8/01/2010
GOOGLE ANNIVERSARY WINNING NOTIFICATION
We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our
winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active
users of the Google search engine
and the Google ancillary services.
Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Google search engine. Google is now the biggest search
engine worldwide and in an effort to
make sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, we ran an
online e-mail beta test which your email address won ?50,000.00 {Nine Hundred
and Fifty Thousand Great British
Pounds Sterling} We wish to formally announce to you that you have
successfully passed the requirements,
statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report
Test conducted for all online winners.
A winning cheque will be issued in your name by Google Promotion Award Team,
You have therefore won the
entire sum of ?50,000.00 {Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British
Pounds Sterling} and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along
side your winning cheque.
Sir Richard Scholes
Foreign Transfer Manager
Google Promotion Award Team
Email: google.in...@live.com
Tel: +44 (0) 7024065650
Fax: +44 (0) 7024065650
You are advised to contact your Foreign Transfer Manager with the following
details to avoid unnecessary delay
and complications:
VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.
(1) Your contact address.
(2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.
(3) Your Nationality/Country.
(4) Your Full Name.
(5) Occupation/Company.
(6) Age/Gender.
(7) Ever won an online lottery?
The Google Promotion Award Team has discovered a huge number of double claims
due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about
their winning and also sharing their
pin numbers. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the lottery on
behalf of the real winners. The Google Promotion Award Team has reached a
decision from headquarters that any
double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the canceling of
that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the
real winner, as it is taken that the real
winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential
until you claim your prize.
Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Google interactive Lotteries
Board Commission.
Sincerely,
Dr. Alexander Lloyd
Google Promotion Award Team