Forward this to Zoeballz! She eats these people up for breakfast on air. I
think she'd love this one.

--- On Tue, 3/16/10, Onj <o...@andrelouis.com> wrote:

From: Onj <o...@andrelouis.com>
Subject: The Talk2 List Fw: Winning No: GUK/877/798/2009
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 2:59 AM

Please read carefully, the email address.  Please note carefully, the fact it
is not a google address, and then giggle very gently with your head to the
ground, in a public place.

From: GOOGLE.COM <google.com_2...@live.com>
on Monday, March 15, 2010 8:15 PM

> Stamford New Road,
> Altrincham Cheshire,
> WA14 1EP
> London,
> United Kingdom.
>
> Winning No: GUK/877/798/2009
> Ticket No: GUK/699/33/2009
> Notification Date: 8/01/2010
> GOOGLE ANNIVERSARY WINNING NOTIFICATION
> We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our
> winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active
> users of the Google search engine
> and the Google ancillary services.
> Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active
> and patronage to the Google search engine. Google is now the biggest search
> engine worldwide and in an effort to
> make sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, we ran an
> online e-mail beta test which your email address won ?50,000.00 {Nine Hundred
> and Fifty Thousand Great British
> Pounds Sterling} We wish to formally announce to you that you have
> successfully passed the requirements,
> statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report
> Test conducted for all online winners.
> A winning cheque will be issued in your name by Google Promotion Award Team,
> You have therefore won the
> entire sum of ?50,000.00 {Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British
> Pounds Sterling} and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along
> side your winning cheque.
> Sir Richard Scholes
> Foreign Transfer Manager
> Google Promotion Award Team
> Email: google.in...@live.com
> Tel: +44 (0) 7024065650
> Fax: +44 (0) 7024065650
> You are advised to contact your Foreign Transfer Manager with the following
> details to avoid unnecessary delay
> and complications:
> VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.
> (1) Your contact address.
> (2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.
> (3) Your Nationality/Country.
> (4) Your Full Name.
> (5) Occupation/Company.
> (6) Age/Gender.
> (7) Ever won an online lottery?
> The Google Promotion Award Team has discovered a huge number of double claims
> due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about
> their winning and also sharing their
> pin numbers. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the lottery on
> behalf of the real winners. The Google Promotion Award Team has reached a
> decision from headquarters that any
> double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the canceling of
> that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the
> real winner, as it is taken that the real
> winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are
> hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential
> until you claim your prize.
> [...]

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.
has it for you.  Never miss a Talk2 message again.