So yesterday I found out that The Seeing Eye still uses an Audix
system for voicemail.
I had no idea what that was, so a few searches later... Holy fuck! A
little Unix box! Diagnostic terminals, phone ports, ethernet ports,
separate filesystems for announcements, voicemails and everything!
It has a 2.5 or so gb drive, that can hold about 175 hours of stuff.
And it supports backup to magnetic tape.
I want one. But they're expensive. You all therefore are throwing
about $2000 at me so I can buy this one I found in great condition.
Thanks, BTW.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lucent-Avaya-Intuity-Audix-MAP-40P-R5-1-Ready-to-Ship-/111440989890?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f2668ec2
And there you go.