Hi Kim,

            This only happens with one McKesson app we use called
Practice Plus.  I only run that script once a month so it isn't really
much of an issues for me.  All of our STAR scripts work fine opening and
closing the RDP connection even while it is running.  I also have some
WEB scripts that don't seem to mind the RDP either.  It is only that one
application.  I am not familiar enough with Meditech to make any
suggestions.  Sorry.

Thanks,

Reese

Reese E. Walker