On 16-10-13 01:18 PM, Marcus Brubaker via talk wrote:
I'm involved in a start-up which has developed software to run on Ubuntu
Linux [1].  We're currently looking to sell "appliance" servers with the
software pre-installed.  We want to streamline the installation process by
building a custom install ISO which uses our required partitioning scheme
and installs some additional drivers and software that are not available on
the base image.

I don't know how closely your application is tied to Ubuntu. One option you have would be to look at rolling your own ISO using Morphix. I've used it before to create a bootable USB key with the software needed to run a kiosk.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

                                | powerful!"