On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 3:11 PM, Sergio Durigan Junior via talk
<talk@gtalug.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Do we have any Debian User Groups in the GTA?  I've been living in
> Toronto for the past 4 years and never even heard of one, which is a
> bummer.  I'd like to do something this weekend to celebrate Debian Day +
> 25 years of the project.
>
> On a side note: any DDs/DMs on this list?  Maybe we can start a group
> ourselves :-).

Does this mean that there are a few more persons who use debian?

It seems on many lists, I do belong to a few, that ubuntu had come to be
preeminent, which I do hope is not true. Especially so as Canonical is, or has,
modified many of its offerings to increase the value in any ipo.

I am only a user but would love to be connected to similar using group but
wonder if there is enough 'mass' to provide for its existence.

Regards

Dee
---
Talk Mailing List