<https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/clearance/clearance/asus-x415ja-ts31-cb-14%22-notebook-with-intel%c2%ae-i3-1005g1%2c-8gb-ddr4%2c-256gb-ssd%2c-intel-uhd-graphics-windows-10-home---slate-grey---refurbished/p/108098177>

These go in and out of stock.

IntelĀ® i3-1005G1: not fast but better than Atom.  A little out of date.
14" FullHD (1920x1080) IPS display
8G RAM (4G is socketted so you could replace it with a larger SODIMM)
256GB eMMC (replaceable)

I've actually bought three of these.  Their condition was perfect. They
came in the original box.  I didn't notice signs that anyone had actually
used them.  Fedora 36 runs fine on them.  And Win 11 (from slight
testing).

The integrated GPU is not at all powerful.  That doesn't bother me.
The battery life is OK, not great.

Here's a ladder of better notebooks but they start at twice the price
<https://forums.redflagdeals.com/lenovo-canada-lenovo-e14-609-e15-605-l14-823-l15-872-t14-1298-ryzen-5-8gb-256gb-prices-higher-without-id-me-2573429/#p36704157>

Cheaper notebooks are usually Atom-based and skimp on things that matter.
- eMMC flash as disk memory slows the system down
- 64GB of disk is constraining (usable but limiting)
- 4GB of RAM is OK but seems to curtail the number of browser tabs you can
  have open
- Atom CPUs range from dog slow to slow.
+ these systems are sometime fanless and sometimes have long battery runs.