| From: Scott Allen via talk <talk@gtalug.org>

| It actually says "French Bilingual" keyboard, which is likely the
| Canadian English/French bilingual layout. If it is, I consider this a
| bonus. I have these on my desktop and most used laptop.

I think that that must be correct.

All the keys are where I expect them.  I configure them as US layout when
installing Linux.  (You can install more than one layout.)

The inscriptions on the key-caps are perhaps confusing since they cover
english- and french-Canadian layout, without a colour code to distinguish
the interpretations.

I mostly touch-type.  This keyboard does not confuse my fingers.

| By simply pressing "Windows Key"+Space, it switches to French mode,

Neat.  I've never bothered to figure this out but it could be a useful
feature.  I'm embarrassed to say that I rarely type accented characters or
or anything else beyond ASCII.