Hi Erica,

Now @Evan has 2x new volunteers, I am sure that there are a few more :)

I would love to attend the BBB meeting (GTALUG AGM), but it is just
before 3am in my time zone on a day where I have to work a full day the
next day

Whatever the group decides though, please do consider that there are
many skills on the list and that between us we could probably do anything :)

I would love to contribute whatever is needed to ensure that gtalug
mailing lists continue existing, even if @google or whatever the group
decides...