For TV I use an antenna and receive over-the-air signals. Full digital,
great HD quality (barring fog) with no compression, and free. I try to use
both Bell and Rogers as little as possible. You do need a digital TV.

On Tue, 30 May 2023 at 14:40, James Knott via talk <talk@gtalug.org> wrote:

On 2023-05-30 14:30, Karen Lewellen via talk wrote:
Hi folks,
Tapping into your genus once again.

These two might be related.

My landlord is including access to his Fibe TV account, he already
provides internet as a part of my rent.

At this moment Bell and I continue to fight, land line wise and
otherwise. they seem to be preventing Teksavy from helping me

As I mentioned before, sharing services with a tenant is a violation of
the terms of service.  Maybe Bell is being nasty about it.

Perhaps a way around this is to use one of the voice over IP providers,
who will supply a terminal that looks like a plain phone line.

Unsubscribe from this mailing list
https://gtalug.org/mailman/listinfo/talk