On 2023-05-30 17:49, Karen Lewellen via talk wrote:
While this answers my specific question, your comment  about sharing services  creates a different one. If you have a large house  with more than one television, it is often the case that this second television has its own cable box, say to allow other members  of your household to  watch what they wish. How is indeed  sharing the Internet with the basement of your house different?

2 points.
First, it's all one family.  Also, with Rogers, you pay for each extra cable box, on top of your monthly bill.  I live alone, unless you count my cat.  I have 3 boxes and pay extra for 2 of them.