Hi everyone,
will ask the question simply, as it is not one I have needed to ask for a good decade. Need a resource for older computer hardware, freecycle was terrific for this sort of thing, as was the talent who would build mine.
Unfortunately a visit by someone from renew computer technology Ontario,
www.rcto.org
damaged my main computer, at least the motherboard, possibly the hard drive. I have a bandaged machine, does not boot to the c drive, using a floppy, with the second drive from my main placed in this unit.
Now  some of my critical synthesizer files are being damaged as well.
screen reader utilities..so far at least.
While I do have talent, quality talent to help me with the construction, finding say a p3 or p4 may be the challenge.
Any ideas?
Cheers,
Karen