I always use the wp cli utility in cases like these, when I have
command line access to the (current) web server.

    https://wp-cli.org/

    https://developer.wordpress.org/cli/commands/search-replace/

e.g.

    wp search-replace 'http://expired.com/my_wordpress_site' \
      'https://www.mywordpresssite.com' --dry-run --skip-columns=guid

review the output, then remove the --dry-run option to actually
update the database.

The fact that wordpress still saves the site URL all over the
place in the database is more than a little ridiculous.

Hope that helps!

John

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-change-your-wordpress-site-urls-step-by-step/