On 2024-01-07 12:27, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
Mails from my domain have started to be rejected by gmail.
To placate gmail, I've added an SPF record to my doman:

Some of my email messages were winding up in other peoples spam folders. I added SPF, DKIM, and google authentication records. I still have messages occasionally winding up in a recipients spam folder for no apparent reason.

You probably need to add a google authentication record to your domain name to reduce the chance of your email messages being rejected by gmail.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | "Nerds make the shiny things that
                                    | distract the mouth-breathers, and
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          | that's why we're powerful"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick