D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote on 2024-01-07 19:29:

You probably need to add a google authentication record to your domain name to | reduce the chance of your email messages being rejected by gmail.

I don't know what that is.

Googling responses suggest you might be talking about a Google Worspace thing. I don't have a Google Workspace.

Yeah, I don't think Google authentication is useful for email:

https://support.google.com/a/answer/183895?hl=en.

Verify your domain with a TXT record

Why do I need to do this?

We don't want someone else to use your domain to sign up for Google Workspace. You can help us keep your domain safe by showing us that you are the owner.

Have you verified your SPF and DKIM via some online site such as:

https://mxtoolbox.com/dkim.aspx ?

Also, do you have IPv6 on your server? Is postfix using it? That'll probably fix Gmail spam issues, seems most Gmail is via IPv6.

rb